Kaibigan Connection is looking for a part-time remote Community Outreach Coordinator to join our team. If you are a self-starter and tech-savvy individual, we would love to (virtually) meet you. Our Community Outreach Coordinator will act as the point of contact and manage the Kaibigan Connection communications.
This is a freelance position with a time commitment of 15 -20 hours per month.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Plan and coordinate, events and workshops
- Attend monthly meetings with Co-Founders on Eastern Time Zone
- Respond to client and community emails/messages in a timely manner
- Build relationships with community and industry professionals
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with use of various social media platforms:(Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experience with email marketing campaigns (Mailerlite)
- Organized, attention to detail, problem solver
- 1-3 years experience
Nice to Have:
- Content Creation Experience
Note: This is a 3 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
We will be accepting applicants until February 26, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
Potential Start Date: March 15, 2021
Applications are now closed.